Page MenuHomeIssueTracker

Datadog process detection
Open, Stalled, P3 LowPublic

Description

Datadog process monitor says only 50% of hosts have process monitor set up. Plan is to make it 100%.

Related Objects

StatusSubtypeAssignedTask
Openrevi
Stalledrevi

Event Timeline

revi triaged this task as P3 Low priority.Dec 27 2023, 03:27
revi created this task.
revi added a project: DataDog.
revi changed the task status from Open to Stalled.Dec 27 2023, 04:39
revi moved this task from Backlog to In Progress on the Dev ToDo board.

80%. The remaining 20% will be resolved when T4: Decommission sia is resolved.